Posted 18 May 2020 by Abstrekt
Results were announced on the 4th of may, & I have started working on my project two days later from the 6th of May. The first task in my project list is to revamp the UI of the simulator. The first few days were spent fixing irregularities & finalizing the prototype of the UI. Here are some of those things done for finalizing the design:
The current modal which was made before the application submission period needed a lot of fixing to be done. Some of which are:
Once the design was finalized it was time to actually starting building it. I took a day to think of the best way to implement it & decided not to build everything from scratch & make changes safely to the current UI of the simulator part by part.
I realized the current UI has all the styling set in a single bulk UX.css file, so I decided to implement the SMACSS architecture for organizing & diving the current stylesheet as I move on.
I initiated this PR with all the files & folder required, I calculated & added all the necessary color variables. I have begun builder from the topmost element & shall go on building it part by part this week.